Production Shift Manager - Windows - Norwich
This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Shift Manager to work for one of the UK’s largest window companies based in Norwich.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the production line in the most cost effective and efficient manner, planning and agreeing production schedules with the Operations Manager.
As the Production Shift Manager, you will ensure there is an efficient production operation which is able to fulfil operational and customer demand, along with ensuring the working environment is managed to the highest standards using 5S techniques.
CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation in their industry who offer great career prospects for the successful candidate to further develop their career.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Ensuring an efficient production operation which can fulfil operational and customer demand;
- Overseeing the production process including planning production schedules to meet customer orders in liaison with Operations Manager, Sales and Transport;
- Maintaining metrics/KPI’s (OTIF, AOTIF, FPMH, RFT, Cost-to-Quality), reports, process documentation, customer service logs, training and health and safety records;
- Strategically manage production in compliance with company policies, procedures and vision;
- Lead 2-hourly SIM meetings, ensure Team Leaders update Day-by-Hour boards regularly, carry out inspections of production areas, ensuring smooth running and compliance with SOP’s and H&S;
- Ensure the working environment is managed to the highest standards using 5S techniques;
- Managing performance to ensure that all production staff reach their highest potential and optimum performance levels through Performance Development Review, training and monitoring processes in liaison with HR Manager;
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for a shift manager who has been in a production or manufacturing environment.
Basic salary to £32k
Shifts of 6am to 2:30pm & 2:30pm to 11pm
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Production Shift Manager
Based in Norwich
Job ref: 13101
Current Jobs in Norwich
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor who must have experience of working in a construction or manufacturing environment, to join a windows, door and conservator … more
This is an excellent opportunity for a Data Administrator to work for one of the UK’s largest window companies within their manufacturing department, based in Norwich. The successful cand … more
Are you a qualified Accountant looking for your new role by the seaside? Are you bored of commuting to Norwich and looking for a role closer to home? Do you have experience working in a holiday compan … more